Last updated: July 2, 2018
1. Use of Our Website and of Materials Contained on this Website
You agree not to use our Website or services to:
- Promote surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our Website and services.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including but not limited to e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Sell, resell, license, sublicense, transfer or otherwise make available to any other person or entity the content on the Website or any portion thereof.
- Copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce Website content or any information or content about, related to, or derived from the Website content (including but not limited to the Website content, design, text, graphics and interfaces) without receiving TSC’s prior written permission.
- Engage in any form of scraping, data extraction or data mining with respect to Website content (including but not limited to the content, design, text, graphics and interfaces), or encourage others to do so.
- Use TSC’s trade dress, or copy the look and feel of the Website or its design.
- Use the Website content to establish, advance, or otherwise add to a business, service, or other venture (whether for profit or not for profit) that competes in any way with the business of, or services or content offered by, TSC.
- Use the Website content to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
- Co-brand or frame the Website content.
- Make any illegal or unauthorized use of Website content or any portion thereof.
2. Compliance with Law
You shall not use this Website for any illegal purposes. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages and/or interfere with the operation of this Website or with the enjoyment of this Website by other users.
3. Links to Third Party Sites
The presence of links to third party sites does not constitute or imply endorsement by TSC of the opinions or views expressed by these linked websites, and TSC does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained in these sites. Furthermore, TSC is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised by or through such third-party sites. To the extent that third party sites collect personally identifiable information from you, please be advised that in no event shall TSC assume or have any responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information is collected or for any claims, damages, or losses, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your access to and/or use of those sites. In no event will TSC be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special loss or other damage arising out of or in connection with your use of such third-party site(s).
4. Termination of the Website and/or Access Thereto
TSC reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to modify, alter, suspend or terminate all or any part of this Website and to restrict or prohibit access to it. TSC shall not be liable to any party for such modification, alteration, suspension, restriction or termination.
Sections 1 through 3 and 5 through 10 will survive any termination of your access to the Website, whether we terminate your access or you voluntarily discontinue your use.
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Website.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TSC (AND THOSE THAT TSC WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Limitation of Liability
TSC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING, CONTRIBUTING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, OR DOWNLOADING THE ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL TSC (AND THOSE THAT TSC WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE WEBSITE) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF TSC HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOU WILL NOT MAKE A CLAIM AGAINST TSC FOR LOST DATA, RUN TIME, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS, OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU AGREE TO HOLD TSC (AND THOSE THAT TSC WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE WEBSITE), AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SUCCESSORS IN INTEREST, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE TSC FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF TSC (AND THOSE THAT TSC WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE WEBSITE) EXCEED USD $1,000.00 IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND TSC AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF TSC HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Privacy and Protection of Personal Information; Cookies
9. Governing Law
This Website is intended exclusively for use by persons ages 18 and above. If you are under 18 years of age, you may not use the Website.