At the center of the nation’s health, the financial industry is a prime target for cyber attackers interested in theft, disruption or destruction. Policymakers are responding to growing threats to the financial system with increasingly stringent guidelines and regulatory requirements.
Under mounting pressure to address evolving threats, cybersecurity has become a top priority for financial services executives. TSC Advantage can help you design and implement a cybersecurity and risk management strategy that achieves multiple goals:
- Secure customer and corporate assets and information
- Maintain business continuity
- Meet compliance standards
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Proposed New York State and California regulations
- Promote cybersecurity to gain a competitive advantage
- Understand portfolio risk to make informed investments and increase likelihood of merger and acquisition success
- Conduct buy-side enhanced cyber due diligence to ensure your investments are protected.
- Qualify for cyber insurance and/or reduced premiums